Before the rush of friends and family arrive for summer in our beautiful backyard, the Narooma Chamber of Commerce is laying out the options to keep them busy and having fun during their stay.
The inaugural Narooma and Surrounds Tourism Expo will held on Monday night – September 23.
“One of the largest tourism sectors to come to the Eurobodalla Shire are visiting friends and relatives,” says Sal Buckley from Narooma Chamber and Southbound Escapes.
“The Narooma and Surrounds Tourism Expo is aimed at locals who would like to give these visiting friends and relatives discount vouchers for local tourism experiences, and they can also make great gift ideas coming into the Christmas period.”
The expo will showcase and expand general knowledge of what is on offer to tourists and locals and builds on the launch of the ‘All Kinds of Natural’ marketing campaign from Eurobodalla Shire Council and Destination NSW in August.
Staff from the Narooma Visitors Centre will be on hand doing what they do best, with Visit Canberra, Tourism Australia, and Destination NSW also invited to attend to meet and mix with local tourism operators.
“There are 23 different exhibitors from across all sectors including accommodation, experiences and festivals. Leyton Moore from Narooma High School will give a traditional Indigenous Welcome,” Ms Buckley says
- Amooran Hotel, Narooma
- Farnboro Motel, Narooma
- Fisse Design, Narooma
- Four Winds Festival, Bermagui
- Half Moon Yoga, Narooma
- Lincoln Downs Resort, Batemans Bay
- Minga Aboriginal Services, Bingi
- Montague Island Discovery Tours, Narooma
- Montagueisland.com.au Narooma
- Mountain View Farm, Tilba Tilba
- Mr Bold Catering Co, Narooma
- Narooma Golf Club, Narooma
- Narooma Oyster Festival, Narooma
- Nature Engagement Tours, Shell Harbour
- Pacey Media, Narooma
- Pop Up Putt Putt, Narooma
- South Coast Seaplanes, Moruya
- Southbound Escapes, Narooma
- The Original Gold Rush Colony, Mogo
- Tilba Talks, Central Tilba
- Underwater Safaris, Narooma
- VIP Tours, Tuross Heads
- Whale Inn, Narooma
The Narooma Tourism Expo will be held at the Narooma Golf Club on Monday, September 23 from 6 pm to 8:30 pm. Everyone is welcome. Entry is FREE and there will be drinks and nibbles to enjoy.